Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Part 2 !!!!


What an AWESOME day!!!!

Well we started the day off with a nice surprise from Da-Da and Luke! They got me a ring for my first mothers day!!! It is Luke's birthstone, aqua-marine, with a couple of diamonds (Jason's birthstone) on the sides! It is soooo beautiful. I was truly surprised!
Then we went to church and Jason worked in the nursery so I could attend. It was such an amazing sermon that hit so close to home. Let's just say that I did not make it through without tearing up! It was the story of Hannah in 1Samuel.
After church we went over to my parents and were joined by my sister and brother in law, as well as Jason's parents for lunch/dinner. We also received a surprise visit from my cousin Rick from Tennessee!

Anyway, that was the abridged version of my first mothers day! It was the BEST!!
Ohhh yeah...Got a new camera!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment