Things have been going well. Luke's foot is healing amazingly well, and we will go for another follow up in a month. We look forward to having his feet healed for the summer time so we can go swimming and playing in the yard.
We took Luke for a much needed hair cut this week...I must say it gets more and more eventful each time we go...poor guy...and poor lady that cut his hair!
The first time it was so smooth, however, now that we are 5 hair cuts into it, it just gets progressively worse each time for everyone...
I think I am going to just end up doing it myself...
We have a pretty busy weekend ahead. We have some friends coming into town from the STL, and have 5 BBQ's in 48 hours to attend to. Should be crazy busy.
In advance...happy Memorial Day weekend!
A big thank you to all the vets, who make our great country safe...

No comments:
Post a Comment