Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun in the sun!!!!

Sorry! It has been a while!!!! I had no idea that being a stay at home mom would make me more busy than I already was!!!
Things are going GREAT!!! I love it and could not be happier with the decision I made...Luke is like my buddy and partner...we have so much fun and it is great to actually be able to see him grow and blossom everyday!!!
Fathers day was great! Da Da had a great day...I hope... :) It was obviously super special this year. We went over to Jason's parents for dinner with my Shannon and Bill and my parents...
We have been doing a lot of outdoor swimming of different types. We had our first trip to the neighborhood pool and have our very own blow up kid pool!
Today we had a play group play date and a local spray park with our good friends who also have a little one from Korea who is just three weeks younger than Luke...
Below are some fun in the sun pics over the past two weeks...



In the back yard...not sure of the blow up pool yet...




First family Trip to the pool!!




Luke's buddy and a little girl who was taken with Luke and played with him the whole time!!




Mommy and Me... (notice me burning away and Luke getting Darker...)




Sooooo sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment