Monday, July 6, 2009

The Do It Yourself Hair Cut

So Luke's hair grows like weeds...and straight up!!! I fell in love with his hair from the moment I layed eyes on this pic (this is one of the pictures we recieved while we were waiting for him)

Well he has had a total of 6 hair cuts in 6 months and they have NOT gone well at all.
The first one went GREAT! He did not get upset at all! Well...each time it got a little worse to where at one point while Jason was at the barber shop with him I got a standing ovation when I walked in to get them....
So I started thinking...why not do it myself...
A. It saves money
B. If he is going to take it so hard, why not make myself responsible...
Thanks to my neighbor for helping!!!

Seconds after we started I remembered the advice...bribe him...



But mooommmmmm I wanted to grow a pony tail!!!!
Note to self...find another location that is NOT a white bathroom...
You can tell what he thought of my bribe...
So handsome....

No comments:

Post a Comment