Tuesday, August 11, 2009

YES! Our Son Loves to Dance!!!

I knew it!!! Luke loves dancing just like his mommy!!!!

This past weekend we went to a wedding reception for a cousin of Jason's (who I actually knew before I met Jason-we went to Jr. High together).

Luke did okay...he really really really wanted to get down and run around with his cousins Jake & Ike. Jason and I felt exhausted after 2 and a half hours of chasing Luke around the dance floor...we were in bed by 8:30 that night.





On Sunday we went to visit our friends Rick & Becky and their brand new baby at the hospital. Again, Luke did not like it when he saw his mommy holding another baby...but when we asked him to give Gaby a kiss, he gently and softly gave her a smooch on her head. It was so sweet! It was like he knew to be gentle with the baby!

After the visit, we went and ate some lunch at Jalapenos! It was the best eating out experience we have ever had with Luke! The trick was to order him his food the minute we sat down. Also he sat in a booster seat as opposed to a high chair and did fantastic!





Luke has really taken up walking everywhere! I would say he walks 90% of the time. He has also discovered that he can carry stuff when he walks...so his blankey goes EVERYWHERE!
He really likes to get into the cabinets and take things out. The locks on the cabinets are not the sturdiest as he has already broken two!

He also really enjoys piggy back rides now!


1 comment: