Luke and Daddy Love to Play!!!
This past weekend we had a "girls" weekend in St. Louis. This was my first time EVER leaving Luke. I knew it was going to be hard leaving him, but I did not realize how hard it was going to be to say goodbye to him! Lets just say there were lots of tears on my end!
Everything went fine as I knew it would be! Dad is a champ! They had lots of fun, playing and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa! At night Jason said that he could tell Luke missed me, as he would cry a little in the middle of the night when he realized I was not there. But other than that, he did great! He was also very excited to see me when I got home! Whew...What a relief!
I am so glad Dad took some pictures while I was gone! I was afraid I was going to miss something funny! Looks like Luke wants to go on a vacation soon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment