Sunday, July 11, 2010

Operation Swing and Slide: Week 1; Day 1

Well, we have been wanting to do this for a good year. And we found the BEST deal around! Can you guess what I'm talking about???
We bought Luke a swing set! It is going to be great! And an answer to a little boy's prayers!
So begins Operation S&S. Notice I put week and day in the subject? Not because I lack any confidence in the man (or men-although Jason thinks he can do it himself), but rather I was forewarned by a friend that it took her father and husband 3 solid weeks to assemble it. YIKES!

So today (week 1; day 1) was the purchasing and delivering day. We bought the last one in the KC area and feel very proud about the deal we got on it!

Luke loves to help move anything! No matter the weight or size he has to jump in and help out! He even makes the grown man grunting noises too!





And this next picture is just plain funny to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment