Well it has been busy here! We have made great progress on Operation Swing and Slide thanks to our family and friends. Grandpa came over early Saturday morning to help get everything started. I am just going to brag for a bit about my dad...he is the smartest and most handy man I know...If anything goes wrong...he knows how to fix it, build it, or get it started...He is one driven man!!!
So before the heat set in (yes its still very hot and humid here-guess we picked the wrong week to build a swing set!), Grandpa, Dada, and Luke got busy!
Grandpa showed Luke how to use a power drill...
Luke and I had a pretty busy day ahead of us, so we got out of the way...
They retired for lunch and picked it back up in the evening!
Talk about PROGRESS!!!!
Sunday afternoon we brought in additional help!
Here is the crew in action!
Us wives went and hung out at the pool and had a great time with the kiddos!
I really almost feel guilty as the humidity is over 100% at this point...
But we cooked them a manly dinner (keep them fed and they will keep coming back right?).
While the men worked and the women cooked, the boys had a great time playing!
Ahhhh...getting so close!!!
We have the best friends and family IN THE WORLD!!!
We love you guys so much!!!
Special Thanks to Bill, Brian and my Dad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment