Thursday, May 12, 2011

7 New Pictures of our Leah!!!!


I can not tell you how HAPPY and THANKFUL we are!!!!
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!?!!?!?

So basically on Monday I got up the nerve (thanks to some encouragement from a few fellow adoptive mommy's who understand a mommy's heart), to call my adoption agency and verbally request updated photos.
I was leary to do that because as I have said before, we are NOT the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" type of people. And honestly, they have a bigger and much more important job on their hands than to send a photo...but I grew up some courage and gave them a call.
My heart was so heavy before this because I was watching and cheering on other friends who were getting updated photos and I felt like a two year old saying...that's not fair!
BUT...

They were soooo understanding about it!
In fact they were surprised that we have not received updated photos yet.
The last photo we have was at her 5 month check up and that was before we officially had her referral!
So they put in a request and BAM!
Today 7 photos show up of our sweet little girl!
The only problem is, they are sooooo small that when you blow them up, they are WAY too blurry to post!
This was the best we got, and they promised to send another bigger and more clear photo of her when she comes in for her next well baby check!

ohhhhhhh sooo happy
Happy 10 month old Birthday Baby Girl!!!
(i'm working on adding the others...but this was the best we got so far with the editing!)






Blogger was acting kinda funny yesterday so I updated these pictures.
I'm not publishing the ones with her foster family for privacy reasons, but ohhh my....
this girl is LOVED by them!

No comments:

Post a Comment