Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hungry, Hungry, Hungry for some . . .

BEE-BIM BOP!

"bop" is the Korean word for rice
"bee-bim" is the Korean word for mixing it up.

Okay. If you are a parent of any child...you MUST own this book.
I love it so much, I might have to do a give-a-way or something (not sure how this works in blogger worlds).

We bought it for Luke for Easter and it is hands down one of his favorites.
Its hilarious, because we read it so much he shouts out the words when it's time!

(no the stove was NOT on)

Luke has been really interested in "cooking" lately, partially because of this book.
So we let him help (he thinks he is cooking) by pouring in the water and rice and mixing it.

***
In other Luke funnies...
He is really talking up a storm (I feel like I say that often). Everything is a complete sentence and his communication is 1000 times better than it was a year ago.
He could also very likely win an Oscar. He loves to "fake" cry and does it so dramatically and on purpose it is hilarious!
His imaginative play is soooo fun! We love to fish, play store, play with our dolls (his stuffed animals), etc.

We love this kid.
After such a crummy week on so many levels, I love having him here with us!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle told me about what's been going on. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

    Luke is such an amazing special and adorable kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE to have that book!!!! I have so many childrens books and LOVE them all, I am always looking for great books :):)
    Luke has done "leaps and bounds" with his vocabulary here at school, it is amazing how being around children his own age helps with this :) We are thankful everyday for his smiling face :)
    Patty Koogler

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to have this book for the auction, I haven't even heard about it!

    ReplyDelete