So Team L Squared is my new name for Luke and Leah.
Kinda silly, but I'm also kinda going crazy with the wait so humor me folks.
On Friday we recieved a well baby check up on Leah!
I wasn't really excpecting one as she is 13 months old, but hey I'll take it!
She is doing great and developmentally on target!
She is 32 inches and 23 pounds!
She runs, walks, throws a ball, kicks a ball, and drinks water from a cup!
She also has four specific Korean words:
Umma, Appa, Uni, and Mama!
The doctor described her as "cute and fine"!
Here are the two other pictures from the photos we recieved last week (probably taken the same day).
Look how brown her hair is!
Not that I am comparing children already, but Luke and Leah look nothing a like!
Leah is very fair skinned and has brown hair.
Luke is very dark and has jet black hair.
I love that they are different kiddos!
Luke is growing and talking more and more each day!
He can now count to twenty and knows all of his colors very well!
He loves singing Twinkle Twinkle, Head Sholders Knees and Toes, and Jesus Loves Me.
He could do this before, but its much more...purposeful? now!
Poppy had a Bobcat lifter thingy this week.
It pretty much made his week!
Here is a video of Luke operating the machinery!
We had a paper hat making day at our house the other day.
Of course I had to make a few extra for his friends!
Come on everybody!
Pray with me!
Travel Call Soon!!!!
Team L Squared needs to unite as a family of four!
Prayers Kelly! Come on TC!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! Still waiting on our travel call too!
ReplyDelete