Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Thankful Thanksgiving List

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

(seriously, if I could see to it that we wore coordinating outfits everyday...I would)

So this past month in the blogging world and on facebook people have been posting daily what they are thankful for. I admit I totally love reading others posts; yet knowing my lack of commitment, initiative, and well time, I could never get that one done.
So I decided a few weeks ago, to come up with a list of 30 things (for the 30 days) that I am thankful for.
The plan was to have a picture corresponding with each item...well that was way too much work and really how in the world could one picture tell for some of these things?

So here we go!
I totally realize there are somethings that have been forgotten, and some that appear rather lame...
but oh well... 

30. The Internet.
29. Television.
28. My Home.
27. Cars.
26. Adoption.
25. Working modern appliances.
24. Luke's school.
23.Sleeping kids. (at the same time is a bonus!)
22. Changing Seasons.
21. Flat Irons
20. America.
19. Korea.
18. Modern Medicine and wonderful doctors.
17. Sibling Love.
16. Cameras.
15. Holidays.
14. Convienet parking spots.
13. Kind hearted people.
12. MOPS. (Mom's of Pre-Schoolers)
11. Friends.
10. Church.
9. Poppys.
8. Grandmas.
7. Family. (immediate and extended!)
6. Maggie. (the best bichon EVER!)
5. Katie (my niece).
4. Luke.
3. Leah.
2. Jason.
1. John 3:16

1 comment: