Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And just like that...

(
she's two!


roll your eyes.
smile and nod.
or just skip to the next blog...
cause here this braggy momma goes.

This girl is off the hook!
People are often surprised when I share that she is just two years old.
The girl can count, identify more than half of the letters of the alphabet, knows colors and shapes, and can peddle her tricycle at a rapid pace.
She goes 1000 miles an hour and does not stop (even in her sleep-which is slowly getting better).
Did I mention she is a talker? All.The.Time. Does not bother me one bit!

She loves her brother.
Even though she can lay a whoopin down on him if he crosses her (poor kid is sporting his fair share of battle wounds), she seeks him out all the time (day and night!).
Hearing them laugh together in the other room, just about makes my day these days...


Her actual birthday was last Thursday.
We had a small get together with the grandparents and I made some bulgogi.
Which was honestly more for us than her, cause this girl has some serious food aversions (those that know me thought I was bad...you've not scene anything my friends-and yes she was like this in Korea)...

(insert picture of beautifully set table and yummy looking food here.opps lost the picture)

The real party was Saturday with a small set of friends and family to celebrate.




When Leah came home her most amazing and loving foster family (have I said how much I love them?), sent with us a photo album loaded with pictures (and her umbilical cord) of her life in Korea...
We have one for Luke from his foster family as well, and I can not tell you just precious these photos are to us and will be to our children someday.
So I decided to take them and scan them onto a disc to have forever and make a little video.
(I soooo wish I could share the pictures of Leah with her foster family, because those are truly my favorites, but out of respect and privacy for them, they didn't make the cut to the video!)


I feel like I have a ton more to share, but time is lacking right now!
Will write more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet girl!! She is beautiful! Love the video clip too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I was so very happy to see you all the other day, thank you so much for stopping by to see me. They are both getting so big ! You have been blessed with two beautiful children :) thank you for sharing them with me :)
    Patty

    ReplyDelete