Sunday, October 25, 2009

Daddy Does Rock!!!

Today my mom and I had the awesome opportunity to visit a church in Kansas and here Jim Caviezel speak. Jim is best known for portraying Jesus in The Passion of The Christ.
Jason and I had attended this church in the past, but unfortunately due to the location (a good 45 minutes away) we were not able to attend on a regular basis.

He spoke of the filming of The Passion, Salvation, a new Audio Bible, as well as his family (he and his wife have also adopted two special needs children from China), and faith and relationship with Jesus. I wish I would have taken notes as I don't believe I will be able to give due justice to his speaking today.

So while mommy was out, daddy was left to getting Luke ready for church and breakfast.

Based upon the picture below...I don't think he did too bad! Dad gave Luke some toast and jelly to finish off his breakfast and got him dressed and in the nursery at church close to on time!

Luke has done really well adjusting to going to the nursery on Sunday. He does not like it at first when we leave him, but quickly warms up and has fun with the other kids his age. We only spy on him a few times throughout the service!



No comments:

Post a Comment