Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family, Fall Fun and Pictures

This week Luke had some special visitors in from our of town. Cousin's Rick and Laurie came in for a visit from Tennessee. We went out to eat some yummy BBQ and visit.

After nap time we went out side to play in the leaves. This year they appear more abundant that they have in the past. I believe it has to do with the weird weather pattern. The kids next door and I made a pile and put Luke in it!
Believe it or not he was laughing and having a ball! When I went to take the picture the memory card was full and I could not get the picture of him smiling and laughing...so by the time I made some room, he was not having it anymore...



This morning, he was walking around and holding his Elmo doll...I just thought this was cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment