Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My birthday wish...

Last year my only birthday wish was that Luke would be home for Christmas...And he was!!!

This year I am turning the big 30! And I could not ask for anything more...I am one truly blessed woman.
I have an amazing husband, a wonderful and ornery son, a doggy that has (knock on wood) stayed healthy for the past year, and wonderful family and friends...


I am truly blessed!
Jason threw me a birthday party for the big day...and it was truly a great night! Family, Friends and Oklahoma Joe's BBQ!!! I could not have asked for a better birthday!




I joked often that hey...30 is the new 40!!! But that could be further from the truth...I don't feel older...I don't feel any different.
But if I think back to how my life has changed from 29 to 30, I would say that I have changed. With Luke now in my life, I no longer feel the need to plan ahead or try and envision where I see my life in the next day, month, year, or decade. With Luke I truly take it day by day and enjoy every minute I have with my precious family!

No comments:

Post a Comment