So today we just hung out in our jammys all day!
As I was eating my lunch and Luke was finishing up his fruit snack/dessert, I looked over and he was wobbling back and forth with his eyes shut! I dont think he was "really" sleeping...just in the zone because he was obviously awake enough to play with the dog!
As I was eating my lunch and Luke was finishing up his fruit snack/dessert, I looked over and he was wobbling back and forth with his eyes shut! I dont think he was "really" sleeping...just in the zone because he was obviously awake enough to play with the dog!
I thought to myself...YES! He is going to be out like a light! No fighting this nap!
Was Mommy ever wrong! We go to read a book in the rocker and he was out like a light...as soon as I went to put him in his crib...EYES OPEN and NOT HAPPY!
Back to the rocker we go...eyes shut...happy baby in la la land...again as soon as I put him in his bed...EYES OPEN and NOT HAPPY!
Third times a charm!!! We layed in our bed (grrr-trying to break him of this habbit!) and sure enough...he falls asleep! Back to the toddler bed we go....
BINGO!!!
Last week we changed Luke's crib into the toddler crib. We figured he was getting very close to climbing out of it and we wanted to be ahead of the curb er crash that could have taken place. Luke still sleeps with us mostly and when were all in bed together or if it is just him and I in our bed...Lights out...so were working on changing that...
No comments:
Post a Comment