Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pray, Eat, Love...

So I know the title is out of order if you are a fan of the book or soon to be movie. I know nothing about either of these as I have not read the book nor plan on seeing the movie. Nothing personal against it, just lack of time right now and I have no idea what it is even about! I have a blog to keep up with people!!! :)


Pray...We have been teaching Luke to pray before each meal and he caught on quickly! So quickly that even if we sit down for a snack, we must pray! No matter where we are at (public resturant, or Grandparents house) we pray before we eat! :) He is such a smart little guy! He can't say any words yet, but he folds his hands together and looks down for breif second with his eyes shut (sorta) and then looks at us until were done and ready to eat!

Eat...Luke's favorite foods these days consist of Jelly, Peanut Butter, and anything with a tomatoe base to it (ie. Salsa, Marinara Sauce, Ketchup, etc). He really has taken to eating sandwiches from the inside out and saving the bread for last...

Love...Luke's unsoliciated love for us continues to grow more and more each day. He loves giving us kisses even when we don't ask for them! He makes this cute little face where he puckers up and sticks out his lower lip and points his chin in the air. Complete with sound effects and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment