Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good News! Good News!

I think Ladybugs are a sign of good luck!
I saw one almost everyday this week outside!
Yesterday we received the GREAT news that Leah had been submitted for her Emigration Permit with the Korean government! This permit is the first step (on the Korean side of things) in coming home to her forever family!
I can not tell you what a relief this is!
I finally feel like I can "get ready" for her to come home!
(typically it is around 3-4 weeks for approval. Once it is approved, then another 3-4 weeks for travel!)

This mama has waited a loooooong time to buy some little girls stuff.
So lets just say I went a little crazy today!

 (just in case you were curious. my necklace is "mom" in Hangul")


(Luke helped out too...sorta)

Apparently shopping makes men hungry...okay so it makes me hungry too...



How cute is this girl gonna look?!?!?


Her room is no where near ready..but we can't wait to start making plans!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to finally get to do a little shopping!! She'll be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo yeah little girls clothes are just too adorable! Love to go shopping! Looks like loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete