Friday, June 3, 2011

Accomplishments

(seriously...isn't he big stuff?)

It's been a while since I have last posted!
Things have been pretty busy round here & we have gotten quite a few things done.

  • Leah's room is ready! (photos later!)
  • I finished the photo books for both Luke's Foster Family and Birth Family. (sooo proud of it! basically its photos of his life for every month since he has been home)
  • Got a stain out of two of Jason's shirts that were classified as "gonners" (really wish I would have gotten a picture of this, as I do feel like bragging about it!)
  • Luke started attending a full day "pre-school" two days a week. (so proud of him! he has done amazing! He has never really napped apart from me, and I was worried how he would do being gone a full day. AWESOME! Never cried, was supper happy to see me and had a great time with his teachers and friends. And when I went to pick him up, he was like "come back to this school". funny its in the same building as his old one!)
  • We are now officially members of the Zoo (really not an accomplishment, but it helps me segway into the photos from this weekend with the Gray family)

(how cute is this! the polar bear came up to him and they touched noses through the glass!)



(every time Luke saw a statue or a photo opp, he sat and presented himself!)


(so i met a friend through my adoption agency's forum unexpectedly. we both live in the area and she recognized Luke right away. Luke and her nephew bonded instantly. it was amazing to see them holding hands and walking around together. I'm sure when our babies come home we will be seeing more of each other!)

Our good friends the Gray's came with us.
As always the boys had a wonderful time.



(these guys are a riot!)

(we bought the membership with unlimited carousel, train, and tram rides. I think trips to the zoo is going to be frequently in our future).

Luke was d.o.n.e. DONE by the end of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment