(look closer. i promise i am not lying. this was my fortune cookie today!)
Talk about a leap of faith!
No were not moving forward because of a fortune cookie, that was just a funny coincidence!
Yesterday Jason, Luke and I set out to get our passports (just Luke and I need them-Jason already has his).
We got our pictures taken first, grabbed some lunch (at the ever so nutritious and delicious golden arches), filled out the forms, and then headed to the post office to have them expedited.
(Luke did great cooperating with the photo. The only issue we had was to get him NOT to smile)
So what does that mean?
Well, were stepping out in faith here...but it looks like were are all going to travel together as a family to Korea, hopefully in the next 5-6 weeks!
YIKES!
More details to follow!
Thank you to all who have prayed for us and offered help!
Words can never repay you for your thoughtfulness...
AWESOME!!! So glad to hear you ALL are going! And love that fortune! Best of luck, can't wait to see family pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you :) God has blessed you in so many ways :) We are also blessed to have you, Luke and your husband as a part of our Preschool family :) I will continute to keep you all in prayer :)
ReplyDeletePatty Koogler
Hi Kelly! I'm Carolyn from NJ and I actually found your blog through the Holt forum. I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I am in the same situation with concerning the EP. Our EP to adopt our daughter was submitted on May 20 too. Praying that our little girls come home soon!
ReplyDelete