I feel like that is just kinda my mantra over the past few days...and really going forward...
I was so down about the delay...I mean...like way down...
But ya know what?...
oh well...
What am I gonna do about it really.
Don't get me wrong...
I still refuse to mentally calculate how old she is going to be in October.
I still don't like the situation...I wanted her home yesterday months ago.
And I still feel incredibly guilty almost for what changes are about to take place in her life and our home.
But it is what it is...
Its the world of adoption.
Full of losses and gains.
Everyone involved pushing forward trying to grasp or understand what God's plan is.
We never fully understand until its over and it all makes sense...
I tell you what I am thankful for...
This guy!
He is sooooo amazing!
I am so blessed to be his mommy.
God knew the plan, even when I didn't.
I guess that is why He is God.
He has really done quite well adjusting to his new school.
He even started riding the bus home!
(i know he looks a little angry above, but really he is all smiles most of the time!)
I can not believe how worked up I was on how this was going to effect him, and really it has only been a huge blessing for him!
He is getting great reports from his speech therapist and teacher!
Anyway, thank you to everyone for their continued prayers and support for Leah and our family!
BIG HUGS to you Kelly! Lots of love and major support! You may never go through anything like this again. I hope you don't but you'll make it through. :)
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog address on the holt BB. I'm sorry you are having to wait. We're waiting too. We were approved the same day as you, but just got our class B a couple days ago. It stinks! Hopefully they will schedule Leah's VI/EA back to back with her VP.
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard having to wait again after waiting for so long. God's timing is perfect though and your little one will be home soon. I have faith that the rest of the visa process will move much faster than you might expect.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I watched the video of when you picked up your son at the airport. So beautiful to watch. Thank you for sharing your stories. I am praying that the visa process moves quickly from this point on and that you have your baby in your arms sooner than expected.
I have a little Luke of my own. . Great minds think alike:)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Faiths' Mommy and I love your honesty. My husband and I are praying about a future adoption from either korea or china. I get butterflies when I think about it:)
Can't wait to follow your journey to Leah! Praying that October comes quickly and she is in your arms SOON!