Saturday, September 17, 2011

Imminent

So I think its safe to say a trip to Korea is in our future!
I called the US State Dept Visa Office yesterday (as I have everyday for the past several weeks) to see if Leah has made her appearance at the Embassy.
I wasn't really expecting to hear anything because we really assumed she would need a Class B Waiver.
Guess we were wrong!
She made her official appearance on Friday (Korea time)!
I had to ask the guy three times if he was serious and had him verify that we had the same case number!

Soooo now we see if Monday she has had her Visa Interview (no they don't really sit down and interview her).
After that....Travel Call!

This weekend we are busy getting stuff ready around the house and shopping!
Basically going through the house to make sure it is still baby proof and purchasing some fall outfits for her (I seriously have three things she could wear if we got her today).

Luke is getting pretty excited about "sissy", and riding on an airplane.
I can totally tell he is going to be a great big brother!
Look how big he is getting!


I have had several people ask me if we will be blogging throughout our trip!
Answer: You bet'cha!
I will keep you posted as the days unfold!

9 comments:

  1. YAH!!! Can't wait to see you all in Seoul! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, finally, finally, finally!! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news!!!!! Get ready....that TC is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooohooooo!! I have had you on my heart every day. Your family has been in my prayers. I had a feeling that maybe you wouldn't be needing that class B afterall. HOW AWESOME! Come on HOME Leah! So excited for you. I can't wait to get our girls together some time.
    Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited for you and I do have to say 'about time'!! Cant wait to see the words Travel Call here:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very excited and I do have to say 'about time'!!! Cant wait to read the words Travel Call here:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord! I also called on a Friday and was told my daughter had made her EA, but nothing else-no P3, no VI. But I still got a travel call that Monday. The DC is absolutely not always up to date! Prayers for that TC asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At long last! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see Leah in your arms. Have an amazing trip to Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im so excited for you. FINALLY you get to hold your baby in your arms!!! Such an amazing time for you all :):) I will keep praying for everyone :)
    Can't wait for you to bring her by to meet her :):)
    Patty Koogler

    ReplyDelete