Leah has been home one month today.
Honestly, as much as I hate to say this...
I think I am missing Korea more than she is.
It breaks my heart to type that, as I feel that she should be missing it more.
Her foster family was amazing and there is not a day or a moment that goes by that I do not think of them and wonder how they are doing and holding up.
I often wish I could just pick up the phone and call them and share with the the funny things she says or does; or even call them and ask them how in the world did they get her to enjoy bath time...
But I can't...
So we just try and share as much as we can with her about her life in Korea.
She has changed already since being home....a little...not a lot...
She doesn't call me Omma anymore (which I kinda miss)...
She is a champion eater...this girl can throw down some pizza!
She imitates EVERYTHING!
Her hair is grown longer every day (although, I am not getting better at styling it).
She is getting better about sleeping for longer periods of time (knocking on wood).
She loves to give me kisses!
Did you know its National Adoption Month?
I have no idea where my life would be without adoption.
I have been so blessed by these two amazing children.

So adorably CUTE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! I can't believe it has been a month!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures of your two kiddos! They are both so adorable, I can't stand it! Don't worry about Leah's foster family, they are doing just fine. And don't worry about Leah missing Korea or not, she is HOME now and that is what she is doing, being with HER family!! So enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteI miss Korea too! Congratulations on one month home! They are cute cute cute!
ReplyDelete