Saturday, November 12, 2011

This and That

I have been meaning to blog sooner, but time and sickness got in the way...

Leah went in for her 15 month check up (a bit later, but sill okay) this week.
Our little girl, ain't so little!
90th % for height and weight and developmentally on target!



She did have another ear infection (sigh-why do I see tubes in our future) and received 4 shots (including the flu shot).
This little girl does not like doctors!
I am so thankful that our pediatrician gets adoption and lets me be the good guy and her be the bad guy!
She gave us the green light to switch to Soy milk whenever and gave us some help and advice on the sleep issues we have had since day one.
This doctor is totally worth the two hour wait/visit.

Bad news is that she had a fever the next day.
Here is Luke pretending to take her temperature...
dosent she look thrilled.



So we hung out in our jammies...
Notice Luke "changed outfits"...



Poor Maggie...
She had a massive ear infection the same day...
She had to be sedated and put on antibiotics.



Everyone is on the mend and we *might* be seeing some progress with bath time!



(we shall see!)

Last weekend we went and had our first family of four pics taken.
The proceeds went to help Luke's school.
I was so pumped cause I thought for sure we would be using them for our Christmas cards this year...
Well...
They didn't turn out quite how I envisioned them...
The day before Leah knocked her head something fierce and a giant goose egg showed up on her forehead (hence the awkwardly placed bow and bad hair day)...
And the night before Jason and Luke were wrestling in the hallway and somehow Luke got a rug burn on the side of his face...

It took a little doctoring, but here they are...
(they won't be in our Christmas cards this year, so its safe to share them)






There you have it!
A little this and a little that!
More later that's hopefully a bit more entertaining!


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love the pictures! Glad things are going, eh, well! ;)

    ReplyDelete