Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home and Recovering

We have only been home for less than 48 hours and things are going pretty well.
However, jet lag is kicking our tails.
Honestly, I think Jason and I would be fine with it, however the kiddos...
not so much!
Last night the party went from midnight till 4 in the morning.
Yuck.
So today we dragged ourselves out of bed by 10 and ate breakfast by 11 and headed to the park with my sister and niece by 1.
I have heard day light exposure is key in over coming jet lag so we shall give it a try!







(seriously look how beautiful her hair is!)



The kiddos had a great time playing together.

Well, its 11:00 pm here and everyone is in bed (should'nt I be too?).
Pray we get some rest!

Tomorrow we head to the doctor.
Leah had a cough when we got her in Korea, and everything checked out fine, however we wanted to get her in to get our referral to the cardiologist, check on her cold and ask about a possibility of her being lactose intolerant (I am so clueless on this one, so I might need any of you who have lactose intolerant kiddos' help!)

More tomorrow!




5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well. It took us a week to recover from jet lag. Isabelle has her first appointment tomorrow too. Hoping everything checks out fine but still need to get a referral to a cardiologist just to make sure her hole has closed up or if we need to continue watching. She also has her first eye appointment next week to see if we need a referral to a specialist. Oh yes, and we still have to find a ped dentist to get her front tooth fixed. Trying to let her settle before we have to put her through that. Keep us posted on Leah's appointment. Hope her cold is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both just gorgeous!! I love all the wonderful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahh!!!! You're making it! I had NO IDEA what jet lag was, and how it made you feel! OMGosh it's awful! So hang in there, this too shall pass. But isn't it all amazing journey so far! ;) Hope the doc visit goes well.... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are all doing well, as well as jet lag will let you! I do horrible with it, takes me a good week to get back to being myself. Your family of four looks beautiful! Isn't if fun having a girl in the family!!! Love and hugs to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her hair is beautiful! So glad you got a chance to go to the park. I hope you got some rest. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete