Okay. I get it. It's been months...
But before I bore you with a run down of pictures and events over the past few months, I thought I would share to those who have not already heard...
Here she is Miss America!
(well America's newest citizen and legally ours forever and ever!)
Thursday morning we made our scheduled trip down to the family court house to make Leah So-Hyeon legally our daughter!
Both sets of grandparents made the trip as well and it would not have been fitting otherwise!
Everything went smooth as silk and our Commissioner was soooo nice and genuinely happy for us!
So there we have it!
Our family is complete.
And yes I do mean complete....well...never say never right?
Congratulations! So glad to see your adorable family is "complete"! hehehehe :) Never say never! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I love that Leah is licking Luke's shirt. LOL
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being final! That's a wonderful feeling.
I love how she is chewing on the flag in one picture and the one of her licking Luke is priceless.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Shannon
You are so truly blessed and such wonderful parents.....im so glad that I can keep in touch with the family through this blog, i get to see how everyone is growing :) COngratulations to your entire family :)
ReplyDeletePatty Koogler
Congrats!!
ReplyDelete